Jumat, 11 Desember 2009

Review of 2009 :)

Wow it's December 2009!!
Means... it's almost the end of the year.
I don't really realize it actually.

So many things happened in this year.

This year starts with buying new laptop, yeay... it's my first laptop *pake uang tabungan sendiri loh wkwkwk* but at this december.. it's broken.. !!
*so bad huh? i forgot to call the service centre...aaaa... so lazy... belum jg 1 tahun.. sedihh T_T

But the most bad things for me is when i knew my dad got a kidney' cancer.
Fortunately it's 1st stadium. it's very bad to know that.
But.. he already get well now.. :)
*love you dad* :)

And how bout my expectation for my next year?
yeah i've so many plans for next year...
But they're too much and i wish i have more time to do the lot of stuffs.

I need something new..
Some new experience, new environment

Got to know some new friends
*hey don't misunderstood... it doesn't mean i kick you out of my life, my old friend.... heheh*

In my mind, i still have lot of stuffs to do.
I want to improve my life. my skills. my spirit.

2 komentar:

Ling mengatakan...

we can re-introduces ourself u want to.. Hi renewal friends.. how are u?? :P

K1chi mengatakan...

im fine thanks, and u?

Haha.. bisa aja u yat.. :)
But i think u're not my new friends.. but new partnerrrr haha.. *u know wat i meannn*