Rabu, 25 November 2009

Let me show my mind...

























"Let me show my mind
Walking through the line
Shaping a dome of a dreams
of the unrevealed wishes

Let me show my heart...
Bringing my wonderful life into the sky"

------------------------------
babbiekichi@ 2009
My another Sketching ;)
------------------------------

It's one of my favourite original sketching style...

Just draw the line, creating my paper full of sketch..
share the most unexpected imagination of mind.


Very fun... and of course i love it ;)


3 komentar:

toni mengatakan...

Wwwaaa kerennn..... Bs gambarin ditembok kamar gw ga bu?? Hahhahaha jadi wall paper keren nihhh, two thumbs up 4 u. I love it

Rob mengatakan...

Ada berapa kepala orang di sana? Kalau bisa ketemu semua dapat hadiah ga?

K1chi mengatakan...

thanks ton... gbr di tembok? tak berani saia.. hahaha... :))

ROB
hahaha emang ada kepala ya? saya sndiri jd bngung @_@