Selasa, 04 November 2008

"Welcome Home"




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first time writing down in my new blog,
It's not my first blog actually, i have my previous one but i forgot the passw :p
I don't have any reasons why i chose ~*Kichi Mochie*~ as the name for my blog
but.. maybe i really love Mochie.. It's one of my favourite snack... :)~

Yeah... I realize that so many things happened in my life...
...Happiness, Sadness, Lovely Life, Feeling guilty etc...

All of them completed my "Story of the Memories...."

For the Memories,
maybe... some says "don't look back"
some says "it's just a past"
some says "they won't came back"

Whatever they said about you, i don't care...You will always stay with me!
Because of you, i've got my wings to fly away... to see my beautiful life...


For all people who read this..
"Welcome Home, welcome to my world"
:)



~*k1chi*~

2 komentar:

Seth mengatakan...

wilkomen kichi yang (sangat) suka mochi.. pantas m*r*p mochi.. :P:P
met menulis. siapa tau dikau mengawali karir menulis anda dari menulis blog disini, itu kan hobi mu! ganbatte!! yosha!!

K1chi mengatakan...

haha.. thanks for the support... n thnks krn bersedia membaca blog saya.. hihiehie