Jumat, 21 November 2008

"The Contradiction of Me"

The Contradiction of Me


I don’t like cold
But I love ice cream

I don’t want to eat much calories
But I love chocolate filling-doughnout

I don’t like to spend too much money
But I like shopping and buy some goods for myself

I don’t like makeup
But I love my pearl lipstick

I am not a real pianist
But I love to play piano for myself

I don’t like man with curly hair
But I like Mika & his great songs

I don’t like ppl gossiping behind me
But sometimes I want to know ‘bout others

I don’t want to be angry
But I think sometimes I have to do that

I don’t like the mess in my bedroom
But I’m too lazy to make it clean and tidy

I never think to be a leader
But I have to try to lead myself to be a great person

I am not a workaholic person
But the reality forced me to working hard

I don’t like talking too much
But I can talking much when I feel comfort

I don’t like waiting too long…
But I always late & make ppl waiting for me

I don’t like to be trapped
But sometimes it happened before I realize it

I don’t like to hurt anybody
But sometimes I did something that could hurt them

I don’t want to lie
But I have to do that

I don’t know
But I never want to know

I don’t like to read a book
But I love to writing down all things inside my mind

I don’t know what I wrote about
But now you can read what I wrote…

I’m not live in a perfect world
But I love my wonderful life

4 komentar:

Seth mengatakan...

ironis sekali. apakah itu munafik? bukan!! tapi itu karena kebiasaan manusia pada dasarnya yg tidak pernah puas...

dan manusia terbiasa membohongi diri sendiri

ga nyambung yee...

btw itu yg diatas bukan ditujukan kepada kichi lho, itu manusia pada umumnya.. LOL

GBU

Seth mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
Seth mengatakan...

i don't like to make mistakes
but i always make some

i don't want to live alone
but i always feel alone

i don't like to lie
but i do that often

i don't like to make someone disappointed
but i made 'em disappointed at me

i need times God! gimme more times, it constantly force me to experience some bad situations. ehm time is cruel and i try hard to make a friend with it. d*mn! now i hate my self more than i hate someone else!

ah.. forget it!

K1chi mengatakan...

haha.. don't feel down too much.
everyone will get into that situation.. anytime.. it's bad.. but just think positive..

i also have some troubles in last few weeks.. and you know that, rite..?

but something in my mind is..

struggle is one of some ways to create a better you..

So.. if you can pass any challenge.. you'll be a better person...

Agree?

Let's do our best :)